Last night our friend Ked had a guest on his show Cooking with Ked. Him and our new friend Terry got together as Ked shared an awesome bariatric friendly dish and discussed their WLS journey's. Check out the recipe below.
- 1 pound lump crab
- 1 pound shrimp
- Diced sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) bag of cole slaw mix
- 1/2 cup matchstick carrots
- Diced green onions
- Seasoning to taste
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Heat olive oil and butter in skillet. Cook shrimp in skillet until done. Remove and set aside.
- Add diced onion, sesame oil, and rice vinegar to the skillet. Cook, stirring, for a few more minutes (until onion is tender).
- Add garlic, ginger, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, coleslaw mix, and carrots to the skillet. Cook, stirring, for about 5-7 more minutes, or until cabbage is done.
- Stir in lump crab and cook a few more minutes.
- Lastly, add the green onions and season to taste. Enjoy!