Ked shared another great recipe with us last night. This one is perfect for a dinner party or date night in. Try it out and let us know what you think!
Ingredients4 chicken breasts
Olive Oil cooking spray
8 oz Block Cream Cheese room temperature
Shredded Cheddar/Monterey Jack Cheese
Onion powderCream Sauce Ingredients
1/2 cup chicken stock
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup cream cheese room temperature
1/4 cup heavy cream
1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons butter
- Butterfly the chicken breasts but don’t cut all the way through. Season both sides with Cajun seasoning.
- In a bowl combine cream cheese, shredded cheese, bacon pieces, diced jalapeños, and sprinkle garlic and onion powder into the mix blending well.
- Stuff the chicken breasts with stuffing and fold over closing the breast. Take butcher’s twine and tie together with at least two strings to keep the breasts closed while cooking (Or you can use toothpicks)
- Spray air fryer pan with cooking spray and place breasts on top
- Cook in the fryer on 360 degrees for 25 minutes. At the halfway point turn the breasts over and finish cooking or until done.
- Remove breast from air fryer and cut the twine.
- Melt butter in a pan and add minced garlic. Add in Cajun seasoning and cream cheese stirring until melted.
- Add in chicken stock, heavy cream, and Parmesan cheese and continue stirring until cheese has melted.
- Steam the broccolini and lightly season to taste
- Place a few broccolini on a plate and place a chicken breast on top of the broccolini and drizzle cream sauce over the breast and enjoy!