Football season is starting which means there are going to be a lot of get togethers coming up. Those get togethers will probably have some pretty great snacks, but with your new system you won't be able to handle them. Our friend Ked took the time to share his favorite bariatric friendly game day recipes. Take a look!
Air Fryer Mini Stuffed Peppers
- 1 package of cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup of cooked bacon (chopped)
- 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon of chopped green onions
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- a dash or worcestershire
- mini bell peppers
- Preheat an air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- Cut a slit in one side of each sweet pepper lengthwise from stem to tip.
- Mix cream cheese, bacon, shredded cheese, chopped green onions, garlic powder, and worcestershire sauce.
- Spoon cheese mixture into the peppers.
- Spray the air fryer baking sheet with non stick then arrange the bell peppers on top.
- Cook in the air fryer for 4-5 minutes. Cool slightly then enjoy.
Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 cup buffalo sauce
- Preheat an air fryer to 375 degrees F
- Clean and cut cauliflower into bite sized pieces.
- Toss with buffalo sauce and place on air fryer baking sheet.
- Air Fry for 12-15 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce!
Cajun Ranch Dip
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 package of ranch season
- 1 tablespoon on cajun seasoning.
- Mix all ingredients together and serve with your favorite low carb chip.