Home / Calcium Plus FREE Guide

The Importance of Calcium

Many people don’t realize that calcium is the most abundant element in the human body.
99% of that calcium exists in your bones and teeth, but the remaining 1% works in your blood, nervous system, and other body tissue to keep you healthy.

So what happens when we don’t get enough calcium? 

Calcium deficiency (also known as hypocalcemia) can cause severe health issues like muscle spasms, seizures, and even lead to osteoporosis. 


Without enough calcium, your bones can become weak and brittle. 


Weak and brittle bones are more susceptible to breaks and fractures. In some extreme cases, even minor bumps can lead to severe, painful breaks. 


Worldwide, over 3 billion people are already at risk for hypocalcemia, and for those of us with dietary restrictions that come with WLS, that risk only increases. 


Getting enough calcium used to mean taking several disgusting, chalky supplements every single day.


Even if you ignored the terrible taste, the dry chunks and horse-sized tablets were difficult to digest.


But we knew there had to be a better way... 



BariMelts Calcium + FREE Calcium Guide


Taste more like a treat than a supplement.

What you'll get:

- 120 tablets per bottle

- Melts in your mouth

- Delicious natural berry flavor

- Specially formulated for boosted absorption

- No added sweeteners

- 500 mg of Calcium per serving

Don’t Forget Your Free Gift - the Comprehensive Calcium Food Guide!

$ 26.99
  • FREE shipping

  • Money-Back Guarantee

Barimets calcium bottle

Why Get BariMelts Calcium Citrate?

These tasty melt-in-your-mouth tablets dissolve quickly, meaning no course, dry chunks for your stomach to struggle with. 


Life after WLS already comes with so many challenges, and we want to help make it a little easier and more enjoyable by creating the best-tasting calcium supplement possible.  


We are so sure that you’ll love BariMelts that we’re offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If - for any reason - you don’t enjoy our delicious Natural Berry Calcium Citrate supplements, we’ll refund your money, no questions asked. 


Don’t Forget Your Free Gift - the Comprehensive Calcium Food Guide!

To make things even easier on your weight-loss journey, we put together a guide of the 20 best sources of calcium into one comprehensive guide. 


In this guide, you’ll learn about the 20 best calcium-rich foods that will fit perfectly with your new lifestyle. You’ll learn about foods that you didn’t know are packed with calcium, along with nutritional information and a detailed look at each food!


Making such a significant change requires a substantial amount of research and learning, but we are here to help every step of the way. 


The short, easy-to-read guide will teach you everything you need to know to keep your calcium levels where they need to be. 


Calcium food guide

BariMelts Calcium Citrate

  • Delicious melting tablets

  • Specially designed for WLS patients

  • Effortless absorption

  • 100% natural

  • No sweeteners

  • Tastes like your favorite flavor

vs.

Other Iron Supplements

  • Bulky, yucky, chalky pills

  • Generic and mass-produced

  • Course chunks that your stomach has to process

  • Full of icky chemicals and preservatives

  • Artificially sweetened

  • Tastes like chewing sand


BariMelts Calcium + FREE Calcium Guide


Taste more like a treat than a supplement.

What you'll get:

- 120 tablets per bottle

- Melts in your mouth

- Delicious natural berry flavor

- Specially formulated for boosted absorption

- No added sweeteners

- 500 mg of Calcium per serving


Don’t Forget Your FREE Gift - Ultimate Iron eBook!

$ 26.99
  • FREE shipping

  • Money-Back Guarantee

F.A.Q.

How much elemental Iron is in one BariMelts Iron + Vitamin-C tablet?

One tablet contains 18 mg of carbonyl iron, which is equivalent to 18 mg of elemental Iron. Please contact us if you have further questions.

How much Vitamin C is in one BariMelts Iron + Vitamin-C tablet?

One tablet contains 30 mg of Vitamin C. 

How many tablets of BariMelts Iron + Vitamin C should I take?

We recommend that you ask your healthcare professional before use as you may need to take 1 to 3 tablets per day depending on your personal situation.

Can I take Iron and Calcium at the same time?

No, Iron and Calcium supplements should be taken separately with at least 2 hours in between. Same applies to any product that contains dairy. 

What is the return policy?

If you do not like our product for any reason we will refund your money no questions asked. 

1. Journal of Hematology. 2008;83(5):403-409. doi:10.1002/ajh.21106.

2. Alvarez-Leite JI. Nutrient deficiencies secondary to bariatric surgery. Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition and Metabolic Care. 2004;7(5):569-575. doi:10.1097/00075197-200409000-00010.