Oven Roasted Veggie Pizza Recipe
Everyone loves pizza, but it’s usually considered a forbidden food when you’re trying to lose weight. This doesn’t have to be the case when you enjoy this pizza that’s topped with delicious, fresh, oven roasted vegetables that you can find at just about any grocery store. It tastes better than most vegetable pizzas that you’ll find at restaurants or in the frozen foods aisle, and it’s a lot healthier than your run-of-the-mill pizza that’s packed with meaty toppings and sugary tomato sauce.
- 1 store-bought pizza crust (though homemade crusts will work as well)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup cubed Butternut squash
- 1 cup diced Portabella mushrooms
- 1 cup diced Roma tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons garlic sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Kosher salt and black pepper for seasoning
Click here to continue reading this recipe on the Bariatric Buzz Blog!
Leave a comment