Chocolate Protein Pudding Recipe
Almost like traditional pudding, this chocolate pudding is an unexpectedly delightful treat. You can dip fruit like apple slices, berries, and strawberries in it. This dessert takes no time to prepare and is easy to make!
Recipe By: Whittany Gibson, RDN
Whittany is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist who specializes in bariatric nutrition counseling, providing education and support prior to and following weight loss surgery.
- Add silken tofu, Jell-O mix and no calorie sweetener to mixing bowl. A food processor can also be used.
- Mix until smooth.
- Top with strawberries or any other addition of your choice.
- Enjoy immediately or refrigerate.
Other ways to enjoy:
- Freeze into popsicle molds for protein pudding pops (multiply the recipe accordingly)
- Top with strawberries
- Top with granola to add texture
- Add chia seeds for fiber and omega 3s
Servings: 1, makes a 1 cup portion, Calories 130, Total Fats 5g, Saturated Fats 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 142g, Carbohydrates 10g, Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g, Protein 10g
Leave a comment